Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gymly's application

Go down

Gymly's application Empty Gymly's application

Post  Gymly Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:59 pm

1. Character Name = Gymly

2. Why would you like to join The Clash of the Karak? Well i already joined and pretty happy there so ...

3. What do you expect from The Clash of the Karak as a guild? Friends in game and grouping and raids and a lot of fun =)

4. How old are you? Are you Male/Female? male 23

5. Please tell us a little about yourself? Well i played EQ for over 6 years and now that i quitted i am trying to have fun in another game. I am sociable and friendly and always helping ppl that need.

6. Please tell us a bit about your gaming experience? Like said in the past question 6 years on EQ and some normal playstation and stuff games. I am a hockey player also so lots of NHL and stuff

7. What is your play style in MMORPGS? What role do you usually fill? I like being the tank. The one in first row and protect others., Thats why i picked Ironbreaker

8. Do you agree to abide by our Guild Charter? Yes

9. Do you like to Roleplay or prefer not to? I am not a BIG roleplay person altho i try to get in it the more i can i think it brings something cool to the game.

10. List any other significant information here to be considered.

Gymly
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down