Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application

Go down

Guild Application Empty Guild Application

Post  Tarondor Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:22 am

1. Character Name (Your Warhammer Online character's name): Jorgend (Warrior Priest)

2. Why would you like to join The Clash of the Karak?
I met one of your members, Olef, and liked him. I liked his description of the guild.

3. What do you expect from The Clash of the Karak as a guild?
I expect it to add a new dimension to the game, allowing more regular participation in large-scale battles and a chance to participate more successfully in RvR encounters.

4. How old are you? Are you Male/Female?
I'm 44. And Male.

5. Please tell us a little about yourself?
I'm an attorney in Fairfax, Virginia. I'm married, run two businesses and am a life-long gamer. No kids; one dog.

6. Please tell us a bit about your gaming experience?
I have been gaming since 1977, when I began my still-running D&D campaign. Since then I've GM'ed for more than fifty players and more than 200 characters across seven large-scale campaigns. I also run a large multiplayer strategy game online. You can check out my web sites at: www.theeurth.com and www.theeurth.com/lords54. My computer gaming experience is limited. I've played a a bit if "City of Heroes", and now a few weeks of WAR.

7. What is your play style in MMORPGS? What role do you usually fill?
I don't have enough MMORPG experience to answer that question. I suppose, given my Warrior Priest in this game and my Gravity Controller in CoH, that I like support characters with some ability to solo.

8. Do you agree to abide by our Guild Charter?
Yep.

9. Do you like to Roleplay or prefer not to?
I do. So long as it adds to the fun and doesn't get in the way. Moderation in all things.

10. List any other significant information here to be considered.
I'm very easygoing and like it best when everyone knows it's all just a game.

Tarondor
Not a Noob
Not a Noob

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down