Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application-Jeramiah

Go down

Application-Jeramiah Empty Application-Jeramiah

Post  Jeramiah Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:57 am

1. Character Name (Your Warhammer Online character's name) Jeramiah

2. Why would you like to join The Clash of the Karak? Because ive seen alot of you guys around and think your a pretty good group of mature people.

3. What do you expect from The Clash of the Karak as a guild? To Rvr, rp, make friends, and have fun.

4. How old are you? Are you Male/Female? 26 Male

5. Please tell us a little about yourself? Well im employed during the week from 6am-2pm, im not married but do have a gf and i do occasionally take her out weekends.

6. Please tell us a bit about your gaming experience? Well ive been playing MMOS since they were invented, starting from EQ and RS(BLEGH) to WoW which i have a lvl 70 holy pally on and AoC which i reached the lvl cap and participated in the first seige of the server.

7. What is your play style in MMORPGS? What role do you usually fill? RvR, PvP, and RP(sometimes) I normally play healer paladin like classes so when i reached War and saw the War Preists i cudnt resist.

8. Do you agree to abide by our Guild Charter? Yes

9. Do you like to Roleplay or prefer not to? I do RP sometimes depending

10. List any other significant information here to be considered. Well i just participated in a keep siege a few min ago with you guys and came second place overall Cool
Jeramiah
Jeramiah
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down