Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Naavi

Go down

Application - Naavi Empty Application - Naavi

Post  Naavi Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:04 am

1. Character Name (Your Warhammer Online character's name)
Naavi - White Lion
Ryjalon - War Lion

2. Why would you like to join The Clash of the Karak?

A dwarf asked me to join. You hunt Destruction, we hunt Destruction.
While Ingmar was telling me about the guild it sounded the kind of group I look for in a game: Mature, fairly laid back, playing because they enjoy it, good sense of humor, mild-moderate RP.

3. What do you expect from The Clash of the Karak as a guild?
I expect a good gaming community that doesn't take the game too seriously. It's a game and should be fun. I expect to have some great RvR experiences (win or lose, but preferably win Very Happy).

4. How old are you? Are you Male/Female?
29 Male

5. Please tell us a little about yourself?
I'm married, so I get regular wife aggro. We do not have kids get, but we have two pound dogs. I am a recruiter for a seminary and chaplain in the Army National Guard. I try to be funny and sometimes succeed. I welcome constructive criticism because I know there is always room for improvement in all aspects of my life. I try not to take things too seriously.

6. Please tell us a bit about your gaming experience?

I'll limit it to MMORPGs: UO, RS, DAoC, SWG, EQ2, WoW, V:SoH, PoBS, 9Dragons, EVE, FURY, LOTRO, CoH/CoV, and I'm sure there are a couple more but apparently they did not impact me enough and have slipped my mind.

7. What is your play style in MMORPGS? What role do you usually fill?
It depends on the game. I'm a pretty good tank in some games (CoH was fun to tank), played a Retribution Paladin in WoW, which means depending on the group I either off-tanked, off-healed, or pretended I could do DPS all at the same time. I like hybrid classes, the jack-of-all-trades & master of none. I usually like ranged DPS because of the allusion of safety that distance provides. In WAR, I absolutely love playing melee DPS. White Lion is a great class for me in this game and that is where I will stay.

8. Do you agree to abide by our Guild Charter?
Aye

9. Do you like to Roleplay or prefer not to?
I like to Roleplay, but I'm definitely not anal about it. I slip up and ask gameplay questions at the wrong times and stuff and know that no one is perfect. I like the naturally occurring RP the best. The kind where players just log in and take the persona of their character, they have a sense of humor. It's the over-dramatic, trying to hard stuff that can wear on me. I'll play along, but I do it as I would in real life when I'm presented with too much drama.

I try to stay somewhat in character in /say. In /guild I would much rather be laid back. On Vent in RvR, forget about it - too much other stuff is going on to worry about staying IC during massive combat. I mean at least for me - I have a large cat to manage and don't have extra time to come up with witty banter.

10. List any other significant information here to be considered.
I realize that I am outnumbered by Dwarves and knew that going into this arrangement. As an Elf of the woods I'm not quite as stuck up as other individuals of my race. My axe in on the side of anyone who is fighting the forces of Destruction. Besides, running with you will provide me the satisfaction of chasing down goblins on the battlefield. I have longer legs and can get to them before you guys!

Naavi
Not a Noob
Not a Noob

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down