Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thurresasen's Application

Go down

Thurresasen's Application Empty Thurresasen's Application

Post  Thurrasen Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:53 am

1. Character Name (Your Warhammer Online character's name)
Thurrasen Direbrew

2. Why would you like to join The Clash of the Karak?
Generally when I first start playing an MMO I usually make a beeline for the RP servers, and try to establish myself with a group of friendly Casual Role-Players. This guild seems to be exactly like one I was in when I was playing another MMO, but later collapsed due to strife going on with the rest of the server, and I have been looking for another guild just like it ever since then, and you guys seem to be a perfect match! A casual bunch of friends who like to Role-play and have fun without being taking themselves too seriously

3. What do you expect from The Clash of the Karak as a guild? Generally an open minded group of friends who like Role-Play and have a good time without getting caught up in the drama of being too anal, or arrogant

4. How old are you? Are you Male/Female?
21 male

5. Please tell us a little about yourself? I currently work as a courtesy clerk (Bagger) for a northern California grocery chain, and as such have decent hours, but a rather chaotic and seemingly random schedule. I sadly suffer from ADHD so my attention span is somewhat lacking, and I have a few other issues which are not too severe to interfere with leading a normal social life, but I tend to make a few minor faux paws now and then, but am an overall nice person, who is generally laid back, and not easily offended

6. Please tell us a bit about your gaming experience? I generally have been playing different MMO's over the years looking for one that I like, and have wanted to give this one a try ever since I heard it was coming out.

7. What is your play style in MMORPGS? What role do you usually fill? I usually like to be Heavy DPS, and crowd control, and am also a decent healer

8. Do you agree to abide by our Guild Charter?
Aye!

9. Do you like to Roleplay or prefer not to?I really enjoy roleplaying and derive a lot of fun from getting into character, but I realize its not what everyone likes and am happy to be OOC with them all the same!

10. List any other significant information here to be considered
I dont think there is any more to say that hasn't already been said really.

Thurrasen
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down