Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applicant: Wynnifred Bellamy

Go down

Applicant: Wynnifred Bellamy Empty Applicant: Wynnifred Bellamy

Post  Wynnifred Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:26 am

1. Character Name (Your Warhammer Online character's name)
Wynnifred Bellamy

2. Why would you like to join The Clash of the Karak?
I've been doing scenario's and rvr with members of your guild, and what I like most about them is that they seem fun loving and friendly. I like that.

3. What do you expect from The Clash of the Karak as a guild?
I just wanna be friends...I don't need a ring anytime soon.

4. How old are you? Are you Male/Female?
32, Female

5. Please tell us a little about yourself?
I have a BA in Sociology, but I'm in college again learning web design. It's fun. I live in Seattle and I LOVE it here. I love music, PC and console gaming, and traveling. My favorite bands are: Muse, The Libertines, Kings of Leon, Arctic Monkeys, and Weezer, but I like a lot of other bands as well. My favorite places to visit are England and Scotland.

6. Please tell us a bit about your gaming experience?
I started playing consoles in Kindergarten- Atari. NES came along several years later- then it was SIM City on the PC in high school. I think it was 1999 when I played my first MMORPG- Ultima Online, then it was on to EverQuest. My fav MMO then became Star Wars Galaxies in 2004, before SOE crapped it up with the Combat Upgrade. Then I went quickly onto World of Warcraft when it launched, and I've been playing that until now. I tryed EQ2, City of Heros, and Guild Wars, but I found them to lack something. I also like to play games for the PS2 and XBOX 360. I love playing Rockband! For the PC, I also like The Sims and SPORE. Some of my other favorites have been: Viva Pinata, Fable, The longest Journey, Kingdom Hearts, Jak and Daxter, Kameo, and Neverwinter Nights.

7. What is your play style in MMORPGS? What role do you usually fill?
I prefer DPS classes such as the hunter in WOW. The Witch Hunter in Warhammer suits me well. I can't really explain why I prefer it. I guess I just have the most fun with it.

8. Do you agree to abide by our Guild Charter?
Of course.

9. Do you like to Roleplay or prefer not to?
I like to role-play. It's fun to really get into your character, but I don't typicaly go into developing a char back story or anything since I played SWG.

10. List any other significant information here to be considered.
I play at least a little bit daily, mostly in the evening (PST). I consider myself a nice person, and I steer clear of drama the best I can. I just want to log on and know friendly people.
Wynnifred
Wynnifred
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.myspace.com/wynniemathews

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum